Friday, January 10, 2014

Five Minute Friday - See

Taste and see that the Lord is Good.  That's what I think.  Then the next thought is I see the Lord is good but does he see that about me.  I always worry about what others think but not as often as I wonder about what the lord  thinks about me.  It's time to starting thinking about that more.  What does the Lord see in me?  What is it that makes Him love me for who I am?

One of the things that I like to do for quiet time is go to Eucharistic Adoration.  I just love gazing at Jesus.  I just never thought of Him gazing at me during that time too.  Taste and see...

I see so many people through out the day but I don't often look at them in the eyes.  If I did, I wonder what I would really see.  Would I see hurt, anger, joy?  That's something that I will work on.   See them as Jesus sees them.  Perhaps I wouldn't worry so much about what people think about me but more on what do people see.  Do people see Jesus in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment