Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Encouragement for Today -

Last year was a year of unexpected twists and turns in my motherhood journey.  I really struggled to find a balance with meeting my needs to get through the journey and meeting my children's needs as they made the journey too.  I got further and further into Scripture and found so much wisdom there.  As 2013 came to a close, I thought about what I hoped for myself and others in 2014.  'Tis an old Irish blessing passed down many, many generations that I'd like to share. ;-)   


May you know the love of family and friends, may you find the peace of Christ and may you laugh so hard and so often that you need Depends. 

Join others on Wednesdays at Holley Gerth's Coffee for Your Heart Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up today with Coffee for Your Heart, friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete