Saturday, January 24, 2015

What I Love To Do that Feeds My Soul

     I've found that when I don't spend enough time with God through out the day, I lose focus on life.  I've been slowly incorporating time to pray through out the day. Sometimes it is reading scripture. Other times it is listening to prayer and praise music.  Most of the time, it is just plain old talking to God while working.

     On the days when I have extra time in my schedule,  I like to sit in church and pray.  There are no distractions from the world except for the trucks that might rumble outside the window.  It is silent, peaceful and just the two of us, God and me.  Often, I pour my heart out to God.  Other times, I just sit and listen to God speaking to my heart. No matter what, I leave church filled with peace and joy.

Join us over at Beloved Brews on Thursdays.


Beloved Brews Linkup

No comments:

Post a Comment